International Trade Club
DO YOU NEED HELP & SUPPORT WITH YOUR EXPORTING JOURNEY?
To support and drive the #growth of Scottish #businesses internationally, we have launched our #InternationalTradeClub for the Lothian region in partnership with West Lothian and Midlothian and East Lothian Chamber of Commerce. This project is part of five pilot Local Export Partnerships (#LEPs).
The numbers of #global opportunities are endless and the Chamber can support #Scottish businesses’ international journey through the following areas of support and advice:
- #Networking events to help businesses enter new markets
- Roundtable sessions with key stakeholders and partners
- Regular updates on international news/policy/markets via a bi-monthly newsletter
- 1 and ½ hours free consultancy time with an experienced export adviser
- Opportunities for participation in #Overseas #Trade Missions
- Invitations to meetings with Inward Trade Delegations
- International Documentation and support services for #exporters
- Opportunity to join Edinburgh Chamber’s exclusive international group on LinkedIn
- International Directory of #Chambers #globally (via British Chambers of Commerce)
- Promotion of your international news via our newsletter, website and social media channels
We work in partnership with @British Chambers of Commerce, our local @Scottish Chambers Network as well as @Scottish Development International and Scottish Enterprise to provide an expert service. We have also collaborated with a number of other partners including @Business Gateway Edinburgh and universities in #Edinburgh to increase connections and export knowledge on offer.
If you are interested in meeting with the team or finding out further information please contact the Alexia.Haramis@edinburghchamber.co.uk or Sophie-Lou.ArceseLeNir@edinburghchamber.co.uk or Mayan.firstname.lastname@example.org call 0131 221 2999 option (5).
Exploring The Nordic Countries - 15/01/19 (8.30am - 10am)
Want to develop a successful business plan for cracking the Nordic market?
Join us for this breakfast seminar and get valuable insights from market expert Simon Nicklin, Regional Director for the Northern region at Scottish Development International and David Windmill, Honorary Consul General of Norway in Edinburgh. You will also hear, Andrew Farquharson, Co-Founder of BetterMe, a consultancy that deliver training to help people reach their potential in business, education and life. Andrew will share his experience of doing business in Finland. Read more