International Trade Club
DO YOU NEED HELP & SUPPORT WITH YOUR EXPORTING JOURNEY?
To support and drive the #growth of Scottish #businesses internationally, we have launched our #InternationalTradeClub for the Lothian region in partnership with West Lothian and Midlothian and East Lothian Chamber of Commerce. This project is part of five pilot Local Export Partnerships (#LEPs).
The numbers of #global opportunities are endless and the Chamber can support #Scottish businesses’ international journey through the following areas of support and advice:
- #Networking events to help businesses enter new markets
- Roundtable sessions with key stakeholders and partners
- Regular updates on international news/policy/markets via a bi-monthly newsletter
- 1 and ½ hours free consultancy time with an experienced export adviser
- Opportunities for participation in #Overseas #Trade Missions
- Invitations to meetings with Inward Trade Delegations
- International Documentation and support services for #exporters
- Opportunity to join Edinburgh Chamber’s exclusive international group on LinkedIn
- International Directory of #Chambers #globally (via British Chambers of Commerce)
- Promotion of your international news via our newsletter, website and social media channels
We work in partnership with @British Chambers of Commerce, our local @Scottish Chambers Network as well as @Scottish Development International and Scottish Enterprise to provide an expert service. We have also collaborated with a number of other partners including @Business Gateway Edinburgh and universities in #Edinburgh to increase connections and export knowledge on offer.
If you are interested in meeting with the team or finding out further information please contact the Alexia.Haramis@edinburghchamber.co.uk or Sophie-Lou.ArceseLeNir@edinburghchamber.co.uk or Mayan.email@example.com call 0131 221 2999 option (5).
Exploring the Chinese Market - 12/9/18 - (9am-11am) @ DoubleTree by Hilton Airport Edinburgh
Did you now that in 2017 there was more than a 40% rise in Scottish exports to China compared with the previous year ?
China’s economic transformation over the past three decades is one of the greatest success stories the world has seen to date. As the country’s economy continues to grow, so does its demand for foreign products. China’s diversity and consumer-orientated economy make the country an attractive export location for Scottish businesses.
Join us to for a breakfast event to learn more about the opportunities the Chinese market has to offer. Speakers will include: H.E. Pan Xinchun, Chinese Consul in Edinburgh, James Brodie, Manager of the China-Britain Business Council, Jane Ning, China Lead specialist at SDI, Rob Lang, Head of Marketing and Chair of Edinburgh’s China Ready Programme at Edinburgh Airport and a case-study, Kieran Coyle, Owner/Founder of Premiership Experience. Book now