International Trade Club
DO YOU NEED HELP & SUPPORT WITH YOUR EXPORTING JOURNEY?
To support and drive the #growth of Scottish #businesses internationally, we have launched our #InternationalTradeClub for the Lothian region in partnership with West Lothian and Midlothian and East Lothian Chamber of Commerce. This project is part of five pilot Local Export Partnerships (#LEPs).
The numbers of #global opportunities are endless and the Chamber can support #Scottish businesses’ international journey through the following areas of support and advice:
- #Networking events to help businesses enter new markets
- Roundtable sessions with key stakeholders and partners
- Regular updates on international news/policy/markets via a bi-monthly newsletter
- 1 and ½ hours free consultancy time with an experienced export adviser
- Opportunities for participation in #Overseas #Trade Missions
- Invitations to meetings with Inward Trade Delegations
- International Documentation and support services for #exporters
- Opportunity to join Edinburgh Chamber’s exclusive international group on LinkedIn
- International Directory of #Chambers #globally (via British Chambers of Commerce)
- Promotion of your international news via our newsletter, website and social media channels
We work in partnership with @British Chambers of Commerce, our local @Scottish Chambers Network as well as @Scottish Development International and Scottish Enterprise to provide an expert service. We have also collaborated with a number of other partners including @Business Gateway Edinburgh and universities in #Edinburgh to increase connections and export knowledge on offer.
If you are interested in meeting with the team or finding out further information please contact the Alexia.Haramis@edinburghchamber.co.uk or Sophie-Lou.ArceseLeNir@edinburghchamber.co.uk or Mayan.firstname.lastname@example.org call 0131 221 2999 option (5).
Exploring Belgium: the Wallonia region 14/11/18
You are invited to a FREE breakfast round table at the Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa
Date: 14 November 2018 (8.30am - 10.30am)
Join us in November for an exciting breakfast round table on the Wallonia region (Belgium). This event will give you the opportunity to hear from experts about the business opportunities in Belgium. There will be a huge focus on technology, innovation & education.
Speakers will include senior representatives from the following organisations:
- Mr Pierre-Yves Jeholet, Vice-President of the Government of Wallonia and Minister for Economy, Industry, Research, Innovation, Digital Economy, Labour and Vocational Training
- Mr Marc De Mil, International Tax Expert at the Finance department of the Federal Public Service of Belgium
- Mr Frank Toussaint, Logistics and supply chain expert at Awex, the Ministry for Foreign Trade
- Mr Alphi Cartuyvels, Head of FDI for Europe and North America.
To book your place please contact Mia Gilchrist on 0131 603 5040 or email email@example.com. Please be aware that places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.