2024 Business Awards Criteria
- It costs nothing
- The online entry process is clear and simple
- There is a wealth of interesting categories to suit all businesses big and small
- You can enter as many categories as you feel are relevant, therefore increasing your chances with minimum extra effort
- To increase brand awareness and company exposure
- Connect with others in the sector plus opportunity to meet with potential new customers and support organisations that can help grow your business
- It can be motivational for staff, helping them to grow and develop new skills
- It can demonstrate your company’s commitment to new product development, innovation and good business practice
- You can treat yourself and your colleagues to a night at the Awards Dinner & Ceremony.
Who can enter
- The Midlothian & East Lothian Business Awards are open to any businesses or organisation of any size and sector operating in Midlothian and East Lothian.
- All information will be treated as confidential and will be used solely for the purpose of the Midlothian & East Lothian Business Awards.
- It is possible to enter more than one category. Entries into more than one category must be treated as a completely separate submission.
- Any sponsors of the event cannot enter their own category.
How to enter
- Download the Awards Application Form and submit your application by email to email@example.com by Friday 12th January 2024.
- After uploading your entry, you should receive an email receipt of your submission
- The Awards organiser cannot be held responsible for the non-receipt or loss of any entries.
- Judging process will commence from Early February and the shortlist will be announced at the end of February. We will send you an email first before we make the shortlist public.
- Winners will be announced at the Awards Ceremony and Dinner on Thursday 7th March 2024 at Eskmills Venue, Musselburgh
- On all matters relating to Midlothian & East Lothian Business Awards 2023, the verdict of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.