International Trade Club
Do you need #help and #support with your exporting journey?
To support and drive the #growth of Scottish #businesses internationally, we have launched our #InternationalTradeClub for the Lothian region in partnership with West Lothian and Midlothian and East Lothian Chamber of Commerce. This project is part of five pilot Local Export Partnerships (#LEPs).
The numbers of #global opportunities are endless and the Chamber can support #Scottish businesses’
#international journey through the following areas of support and advice:
- #Networking events to help businesses enter new markets
- Roundtable sessions with key stakeholders and partners
- Regular updates on international news/policy/markets via a bi-monthly newsletter
- 1 and ½ hours free consultancy time with an experienced export adviser
- Opportunities for participation in #Overseas #Trade Missions
- Invitations to meetings with Inward Trade Delegations
- International Documentation and support services for #exporters
- Opportunity to join Edinburgh Chamber’s exclusive international group on LinkedIn
- International Directory of #Chambers #globally (via British Chambers of Commerce)
- Promotion of your international news via our newsletter, website and social media channels
We work in partnership with @British Chambers of Commerce, our local @Scottish Chambers Network as well as @Scottish Development International and Scottish Enterprise to provide an expert service. We have also collaborated with a number of other partners including @Business Gateway Edinburgh and universities in #Edinburgh to increase connections and export knowledge on offer.
If you are interested in meeting with the team or finding out further information please contact the Alexia.Haramis@edinburghchamber.co.uk or Sophie-Lou.ArceseLeNir@edinburghchamber.co.uk or Mayan.email@example.com call 0131 221 2999 option (5)
Upcoming International Trade Club events:
13/2/2018 (09:00 - 11:30) at DoubleTree by Hilton Edinburgh Airport Hotel
“International Trade Club: Brexit - Explore the Various Scenarios & Get Your Business Ready” - Find out more
27/2/2018 (8.30am – 10.30am) at Royal Bank of Scotland, Edinburgh
“International Trade Club: International Growth & E-Commerce” - Find out more