2022 Food & Drink Criteria
- It costs nothing
- The online entry process is clear and simple
- There is a wealth of interesting categories to suit all businesses big and small
- You can enter as many categories as you feel are relevant, therefore increasing your chances with minimum extra effort
- To increase brand awareness and company exposure
- Connect with others in the sector plus opportunity to meet with potential new customers and support organisations that can help grow your business
- It can be motivational for staff, helping them to grow and develop new skills
- It can demonstrate your company’s commitment to new product development, innovation and good business practice
- You can treat yourself and your colleagues to a night at the Awards Dinner & Ceremony.
Who can enter
- The Midlothian & East Lothian Food & Drink Awards are open to food producers, retailers, catering and eating establishments, restaurants, hotels, and any businesses or organisation of any size operating in Midlothian and East Lothian.
- All information will be treated as confidential and will be used solely for the purpose of the Midlothian & East Lothian Food & Drink Awards.
- It is possible to enter more than one category. Entries into more than one category must be treated as a completely separate submission.
- Any sponsors of the event cannot enter their own category.
How to enter
- Download the 2022 F&D Awards Form and submit your application by email to email@example.com by 12 Noon on Friday 29th July 2022.
- After uploading your entry, you should receive an email receipt of your submission
- The Awards organiser cannot be held responsible for the non-receipt or loss of any entries.
- Judging process will commence from mid-August and the judging visits will be made over a four-week period and will be unannounced.
- The shortlist will be announced end of August. We will send you an email first before we make the shortlist public.
- Winners will be announced at the Food & Drink Awards Ceremony and Dinner on Thursday 6th October 2022 at Eskmills Venue, Musselburgh
- On all matters relating to Midlothian & East Lothian Food & Drink Awards, the verdict of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.